Welcome to Maryland Homebrew!
"The Difference is Service"
Vino Superiore is now in stock!
(Click on the logo to see the collection.)
Have you been to the new store yet? Come see our huge warehouse and new wine and cheesemaking rooms!
Check out these photos from Brew Class!
Just starting out? Check out these starter kits!
We also offer gift certificates! Come by to pick one up or call us at 1-888-273-9669.
The NEW Maryland Homebrew has to be seen to be believed! After 19 years we have expanded to a brand new 6,750 sq ft facility. We have dedicated areas for beer and wine making, fermentation equipment, grain, and we have just introduced a new line of cheese making supplies and equipment. Come see for yourself! We moved 7 doors closer! Find us now in Suite # 108!
Maryland Homebrew is an established business that's been operating out of Columbia, MD, for almost two decades! It's your warehouse for beer home brewing needs and wine making supplies. Maryland Homebrew stocks kegs, corks, recipes, and ingredient kits. We're here to help you enjoy your fermenting and tasting!
Our Facility is stacked wall to wall with everything you need for making your own beer, wine, mead, and all things fermentable. Other specialty items are also available.
Our Inventory, always on hand, includes:
- Beer and wine yeasts (dry and liquid, 200 varietiesgf)
- Malts (grain, by the bag or pound, dry and liquid)
- Glass fermenters (4 sizes)
- Bottles (thousands of wine and beer bottles)
- Instruments (thermometers, hydrometers, etc,)
- A full line of kegging supplies
- Hops (plugs, pellets, leaf, 3 refrigerators full)
- Wine kits (100 different titles, always in stock)
- Additives for wine and beer making
- Plastic fermenters in 3 different sizes
- Beer making equipment kits
- Beer making ingredient kits (30 different titles always in stock)
- Beer making recipes galore
- Wine and beer making books
- Wine making equipment kits
- Fruit flavorings for beer and wine
- Grain mills
- Grape and fruit presses for winemaking
- Honey (different varieties and sizes)
- Cappers and corkers
- Corks and caps
- Flaked adjuncts for beer making